ERCİYES UNIVERSITY FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES
To ensure that the quality management system is carried out in accordance with the standards integrated with the risk management and internal control processes within the framework of the general quality policies determined by the Council of Higher Education and the University.
To continuously improve the services and activities in line with the quality principles determined by the University and the vision and mission of the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences.
To increase satisfaction by measuring internal and external stakeholder satisfaction.
To continuously improve the quality of education, research and development, and management.
To take example of the systems and operations of leading universities and other academic institutions in institutional progress and adapt to changing conditions and make continuous improvements.
• To plan educational programs according to national (Turkey Higher Education Qualifications Framework) and international standards.
• To consider the opinions of internal and external stakeholders in designing course contents.
• To continuously improve education processes in cooperation with the stakeholders.
• To graduate students who meet the expectations of the business world.
• To prepare graduates as world citizenship by increasing the role of foreign language in programs.
• To establish education and training programs aimed at increasing social awareness and responsibility.
• To make agreements to ensure that students are included in national and international exchange programs that help them integrate with the global community—especially academic—and encourage students’ participation in these programs.
• To increase the number of international graduate and undergraduate students for higher levels of intercultural interaction.
• To encourage inquiry, criticism, research, and lifelong learning through essentializing interdisciplinary teaching approach.
• To increase the number and improve quality of extracurricular educational practices by organizing scientific meetings, conferences, etc. with the participation of sector representatives
• To help students improve their independent research and learning abilities by making library services more efficient and effective.
Research Development and Social Contribution Policy
rovide universal research and development services that take into account national and international developments and expectations.
• To support scientific studies and create a research and development environment where researchers can follow up-to-date developments.
• To provide the administrative and physical infrastructure necessary to support research and development activities.
• To ensure that the administrative and physical infrastructure established for research and development is used for efficient operation of the system.
• To support and make projects, research and other academic activities related to the areas of priority that contribute to the economic and social development of the region and society.
• To organizing academic and scientific events including conferences and workshops that are open to public.
• To continuously improve the research processes by utilizing national and international cooperation with the participation of stakeholders.
• To produce new information and to ensure that is used for the benefit of the society.
• To support the transformation of theoretical and practical knowledge into research and development projects.
• To ensure the continuity of the faculty journal in for contributing to the dissemination of the results of scientific studies.
• To ensure the dissemination, utilization and commercialization of the results obtained from research and development activities.
• To ensure the efficient and effective use of resources.
• To include students in various processes of scientific research projects.
• To create a peaceful institutional environment for employees and students.
• To provide continuity and institutionalization in management by developing and preserving institutional culture.
• To promote multi-directional communication within the organization giving importance to the communication of employees and students with management.
• To increase the commitment of employees to the organization by creating corporate identity perception.
• To support social and cultural activities that will increase the motivation of employees for organizational commitment and strengthen internal communication.
• To ensure the participation of academic and administrative staff in the management.
• To have a student-centered management approach.
• To make the academic staff strong and dynamic.
• To contribute to scientific and social development by supporting the participation of academic staff in scientific activities in Turkey and abroad.
• To contribute to the social development and maturation of students by organizing scientific and social activities.
• To give importance to the development of university-industry-public cooperation.
• To realize its activities with social awareness and responsibility.
• To conduct studies for increasing the coordination increase the coordination between departments and academic staff.
• To ensure the coordination and coordination of students with faculty and administrative staff.
The following model is adopted in order to establish and maintain the internal and external quality assurance system of the institution in order to evaluate, monitor and improve the quality of education and training, research development and social contribution and management-administrative services within the framework of the procedures and principles determined by the Higher Education Quality Board in line with HIGHER EDUCATION QUALITY ASSURANCE AND HIGHER EDUCATION QUALITY BOARD REGULATION
FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES
UNIT QUALITY ASSURANCE SYSTEM AND COMMISSION