ERCIYES UNIVERSITY FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES
2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR FALL SEMESTER
RULES TO BE APPLIED IN FACE-TO-FACE EXAMS
- The HES Code will be checked at the entrance to the faculty building, the candidates who will take the exam are required to take the HES Code and show it at the entrance of the building.
- It is strictly forbidden to enter the faculty building without a mask.
- There is disinfectant at the entrance of the exam halls, it is mandatory for candidates to disinfect their hands before taking the exam.
- Candidates who will take the exam must comply with the social distance rules outside and inside the building.
- During the exam, pencil-eraser etc. Exchange of materials is strictly prohibited.
- Candidates who will take the exam are required to have their Exam Entry Document, Student ID with Photograph or (Student Documents and Official Identity Documents [identity card, passport, driver's license, etc.]) with them.
- Candidates will be able to obtain their Exam Entry Documents with their username and password from the ERU İİBF Online Transactions System (http://iibf.erciyes.edu.tr/online/login.asp).
- No candidate can take the exam in any place other than the hall and the ordinary written on the Exam Entrance Document. The exam of the candidate who takes the exam in the hall or other place written in the Exam Entrance Document is deemed invalid.
- During the exam, invigilators must wear masks.
- Students are not allowed to leave the hall, even if they finish the exam within the first 15 minutes from the start of the exam.
- Students can take the exam within the first 15 minutes of the exam start time. Students arriving after the first 15 minutes will not be included in the exams.
- You can click on the link below to see your exam schedule and print out your exam entrance document.
ERU İİBF Online Transactions System - CLICK TO ENTER
Username: 10 Digit student number
Password: TR Identity Number (or 10-digit student number)